Due to COVID 19 all of our lessons are online and remote until further notice.
We are offering a $50 discount for every month during the duration of this lapse of "in person" private lessons.
Please email us at:
If you are interested in lessons!
Learn how to play an instrument in a modern environment with highly skilled instructors
Why is Impulse Music Company so popular? We stay current with todays music trends, yet keeping true to proper music education. We've produced some great musicians over the years, and given them experience and knowledge they’ll use forever. Whether music is a life-long career, or that hobby you always wanted to pursue, we got you covered.
Our School uses an App for our course material, attendance, communication, and billing. All Studios are equipped with computers to benefit both student and teacher. Teachers use the internet to access songs and various educational materials to further your learning.
Building up your musical knowledge is all part of the path of becoming a creative or participating in our Performance Program!
- Registration $25
- Tuition $135 per month FLAT RATE
- 1 thirty minute Private lesson each week (4-5 Lessons per month)
We Offer Private Instruction In:
- Guitar - Acoustic, Electric, Bass
- Drums - drum set, drum line, hand percussion
- Folk - ukulele, mandolin
- MIDI Composition
Other Programs and Opportunities (Additional Fees):
- Annual Recitals (Special Student Pricing)
- Educational Group sessions
- Student Discounts (included for all students)
- Recording Education
- Rock Band Performance and Recording Lessons
- Gear Class/Maintanence Class
- Artist Development Sessions with a Grammy winner
All tuition is paid through our auto-billing system only. No Cash or checks will be accepted. (Purchase orders through Charter schools upon approval)
- Tuition is based on a monthly schedule.
- We DO NOT offer makeup lessons for student absence or cancellation. With 24 hour notice you can reschedule same week or schedule a online lesson(dependent upon teacher availabilty). No credits or refunds will be offered or extended due to student absence. We treat this like a subscription in other words "You use it or you lose it."
- Teacher absense can/will result in a refund for the time period of the lesson.
- Private lessons (Tuition plans differ in length) are one-half hour in length. Students who arrive late will receive instruction only for the remainder of their scheduled lesson. Teachers have many students and cannot run late into the next lesson.
- Parents will be held responsible for damage caused by their child to equipment and property. (No exceptions)
- If a child is deemed sick or contagious upon arrival they will be sent home with no lesson or reschedule.
- We require a 30-day written advanced notice for stopping lessons. There is no partial refunds for lessons not taken within the month.
We feel Impulse Music Co. is one of the finest Music Schools in the Santa Clarita Valley. Our professionalism and dedication will assure you we are the best possible foundation for music education.